NEW RADIUS UNIT ORDER
1. Notification messages require that a product or service can be offered in proximity of the person who's receiving the notification. Promote something that is ACTUALLY nearby. If it is NOT promoting something nearby, you must include keywords in your message such as “nearby”, “close by”, “near here”, “in your area” or “right here”
2. Notification messages must clearly promote a tangible offering, product, service or cause.
3. Notification messages cannot contain any profanity.
4. For privacy reasons, do not publish any personal information such as full name, phone number, e-mail address and full address.
5. Legally, beacons cannot be programmed to:
- Target minors
- Sell pharmaceutical products
- Sell sexual services or products